PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery

3 posters

Go down

Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery Empty Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery

Post  snowylove Thu Feb 14, 2013 11:29 am

I'm conflicted on what to do so here it goes. Proudesto reported being griefed but it seems the 'griefers'; wizardry21 and cruzbones seem to live in the area [which looks kinda like a town] with wizardry21 as the 'owner'. Proudesto claims he doesn't know if the two live there or not.

Details
Took out a large portions of wood from the walls and floors in random locations. Some furniture items also seem to be missing.
signs:
damage:
Proof:

No idea what to do

snowylove
snowylove
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://caixue.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery Empty Re: Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery

Post  Becca Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:24 pm

Dealt and done with ^-^ Thank you.
- Locked.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery Empty Re: Ban REPORT [Griefing] -but still a mystery

Post  Psiiche Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:16 pm

Becca what exactly did you do with this "griefing" because I hope you didn't ban wizard. He owns that town and the house that had the mystery grief had belonged to cruzbones and collie-something. The reason for the grief in that house (and such a large scale of it) was by me, because cruzbones had griefed a neighboring house and I rolled back the grief he did, which also rolled back all the placing cruzbones did in his own house. His roommate collie was also told this and collie moved out shortly after. the signs on the brick walls were placed there by the owner Wizard, as that is his own makeshift town with residents right now. The reason the log shows him destroying sand in the "proof" picture is because he dug out a lot of sand to level the town flat before he built houses.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:34 am

I didn't ban wizard, I temp banned Proudesto for 2 weeks..

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:48 am

Ah okay C:
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down