PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray

5 posters

Go down

me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray Empty me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:41 pm

See I was banned For x-ray But I cant download it because I have Minecraft Forge Mod Loader Which blocks mods That dont have a [FORGE] logo On the mod post So I was banned For No Reason.~bstewar6

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray Empty Re: me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray

Post  Becca Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:50 pm

bstewar6 wrote:See I was banned For x-ray But I cant download it because I have Minecraft Forge Mod Loader Which blocks mods That dont have a [FORGE] logo On the mod post So I was banned For No Reason.~bstewar6

I'm sorry but currently it looked so much like x-ray, you found so many ores in so little time, i also was specing you, witnessing what i saw it would be called x-ray, you were looking through walls, you were running into walls, walking right up to them, like you could see through them? what made me ban you was, you were looking at a wall for awhile, at one spot near the top, i then witnessed you break a few stone and find lava, after a few minutes you dug straight up, and straight across, avoiding the lava yet hitting diamonds, i doubt this was a coinky dink. As for the forge mod loader, there are ways around it, texture packs, youtube has videos on it, google has detailed ways of the loop holes to install x-ray into it, i'm sorry but this was way to suspicious of x-ray, i also confined in Psii and she agreed you deserved a ban, i didn't think anything of it until i saw you go through 2 walls straight to ores.
I am requesting you stay banned, and or if you do get unbanned, please don't do it again whether you did or not.
On the other hand I also saw a skellie hit you with an arrow a few times yet it bounced off like you have godmode? i'm not sure what was with that, may be a glitch, but still thought it was worthy of adding here.

Becca

Back to top Go down

me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray Empty Re: me bstewar6 ban appeal For supposevly X-ray

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:54 pm

i wouldnt hack on the only server I actually fit in on and no i WAS taking damage from the skeletons.and im not allowed to watch youtube either.

Last edited by bstewar6 on Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:59 pm; edited 1 time in total

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:58 pm

bstewar6 wrote:i wouldnt hack on the only server I actually fit in on and no i WAS taking damage from the skeletons

Either way it was way to suspicious.
My screen showed no hearts getting taken, as for the arrows they were bouncing back off of you.A few other members have said it's happened to so i'm ruling whatever it could be out.
As for the x-ray i am still strongly sure it was.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Ok I just hope im not perma-ban for something i didnt do

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:07 pm

It's only a perm ban if you've been banned a few times before, we're given direct orders that if we come across an x-ray we ban them for 10 years either making them piss off or they appeal on forums, you will be unbanned, don't worry. Just make sure it doesn't happen again.
Swingingkings or spiddles will decide the time that you deserve to be unbanned and they will let you know before hand,

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:09 pm

Thx you

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:11 pm

Also, when we say "Xray" we do not mean THE addon called Xray, we mean the ACT of Xraying, which is being told where the ores are and how to get to them. It doesn't matter what mods you have, if one of them leads you right to ores, then you are "Xraying"
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:55 pm

the only mod that lets anyone xray is X-Ray lol!

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chachi112 Sun Feb 03, 2013 6:57 pm

I believe this is suspicious too. Based on what Becca said, if you went straight up avoiding lava and hitting diamonds, its pretty purposeful. I may also add that you ARE allowed to watch YouTube. I found your IP and looked at the details through it, please don't lie again to the staff.

Chachi112
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Sun Feb 03, 2013 8:16 pm

Bro im 10 I CANT watch youtube -_-

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:06 pm

bstewar6 wrote:the only mod that lets anyone xray is X-Ray lol!

No, there are MANY addons that tell you where ores are, not just Xray. We're not stupid.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:23 am

Like?

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Mon Feb 04, 2013 6:30 am

I actually think that he has zombe's modpack, it includes xray and godmore abilities in it, works on servers as it's a client thing.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:58 pm

Wats that

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Mon Feb 04, 2013 8:59 pm

Im only 10 bro

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chachi112 Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:36 pm

Age doesn't matter here. If you went straight up avoiding lava and hitting diamonds, its x-ray no questions asked. Stop acting like your an idiot saying "Im only 10" or "Whats that." This is a serious issue, if you really wanted to be unbanned you might admit it, and stop acting dumb to the staff.

Chachi112
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 am

but i DIDNT xray

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 am

I want a community that can beleive in me pale

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Chachi112 Tue Feb 05, 2013 4:03 am

Im sorry if you think we don't believe in you, but that's not the matter at hand. Lets put it this way, you see me go mining, hitting all the ores right on in minutes and avoiding lava. You see me hit loads of iron and diamonds but when you say something and I say I wasn't x-raying, you and I both know I really was. This is the case here only vise-versa and a Mod happened to catch you.

Chachi112
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:20 am

Look at the staff's comments before you say we and bste, please but everything you say into 1 post to reduce spam.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  Chachi112 Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:53 pm

Inv3rt3d-

Not to be rude, but I think you misunderstand. Its not spam If I post on threads making sure everything stays on topic and is ok. When I said we, I was referring to his last comment which was "I wish I had a community that would believe me." I said we because he said community, which is plural not singular. I wasn't going to say: I'm sorry if you think I don't believe In you, because I was not the only one who had posted against him.

Chachi112
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  bstewar6 Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:34 am

the only one that probs beleives in me is becca

bstewar6
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down