PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jobs Plugin.

+2
Inv3rt3d
Becca
6 posters

Go down

Jobs Plugin. Empty Jobs Plugin.

Post  Becca Sat Feb 02, 2013 7:35 pm

Alright, Now i know the jobs plugin is probably to the best for the server but it's the new thang in all the servers, it's the new must have, i'm asking to at least try a trial of it, i know it may bash into a lot of other plugins allowing them not to work 100%, But with the server's i've constantly joined to gain players trust and advertise ( not that we need that anymore), not to mention see how their server's are run compared to hours, and let me tell you, we're boring compared to them all, We need some serious fun injected in Perthcraft veins and by what i've seen a jobs plugin is almost perfect.

This plugin allows us to join jobs and get money for it, e.g Miner job, perfect for some cough STEF cough, get money and level up when breaking cobblestone,ores, any unplaced block with a pickaxe,.

Although this plugin in is pretty fun, it is an uber fast way of using money, if indeed it does get installed i suggest changing how much money get's given for what block,
Anywho, Tis my suggestion.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Jobs Plugin. Empty Re: Jobs Plugin.

Post  Inv3rt3d Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:47 pm

Becca, is this the link to the page?
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  PizzaCreeper101 Sat Feb 02, 2013 9:50 pm

If we had the jobs plugin, many people would be WAY too efficient due to their specialty like farming. Many players have mass farmings jobs and many mine for hours on end. There will be inflation of prices and nobody will be able to afford anything.
PizzaCreeper101
PizzaCreeper101
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://thaltemer.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sat Feb 02, 2013 11:34 pm

PizzaCreeper101 wrote:If we had the jobs plugin, many people would be WAY too efficient due to their specialty like farming. Many players have mass farmings jobs and many mine for hours on end. There will be inflation of prices and nobody will be able to afford anything.

As i said PizzaCreeper, If it does end up getting installed, I ask the Plugin to be modified to our server needs, therefor bringing no problem or economy twist in any way.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  RiverCloud Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:03 pm

Truth is, the jobs plugin IS pretty fun, but things will get out of hands later on. Mining/farming/mob grinders being one of the few. Making money hard to earn (as it already is right now) will frustrate people, but that's part of working towards goals and whatnot. If all of our goals were within our reach by simply taking one step, it wouldn't be much of a goal. Unless...prices for the items in the server gets raised, in which I would rather just tableflip Dx

I'm sure the jobs plugin isn't the only thing that makes a server fun ;A; Perhaps instead of the jobs plugin, other fun things can be added to the server? I'll see if I can think of any and list that in some thread for suggestions for the server in general.
RiverCloud
RiverCloud
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://livinginminecraft.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:55 pm

RiverCloud wrote:Truth is, the jobs plugin IS pretty fun, but things will get out of hands later on. Mining/farming/mob grinders being one of the few. Making money hard to earn (as it already is right now) will frustrate people, but that's part of working towards goals and whatnot. If all of our goals were within our reach by simply taking one step, it wouldn't be much of a goal. Unless...prices for the items in the server gets raised, in which I would rather just tableflip Dx

I'm sure the jobs plugin isn't the only thing that makes a server fun ;A; Perhaps instead of the jobs plugin, other fun things can be added to the server? I'll see if I can think of any and list that in some thread for suggestions for the server in general.

I totally agree with you there but as i said if it did happen to get installed i'd absolutely make sure all the rewards/money given from the job was changed to the server and the way it's run, to suit the economy, even if i have to format the plugin myself XD therefor leading up to no economy change what so ever.

in say this, the jobs plugin is exactly like Mmco except money instead of double drops or rewards. Making it pretty boring uber fast.

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  tryy3 Fri Feb 22, 2013 9:32 am

the config is pretty customizeable but its a bit of effort, but ye its a pretty fun plugin i played it before!

tryy3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://www.raep.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  DragonMaster Mon Feb 25, 2013 2:35 pm

Install it it's the no 1. best plugin the server could get Very Happy

DragonMaster
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Becca Mon Feb 25, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't think it works well with mmco, and i don't think anyone would want mmco to go, it's nice that you guys like my idea Very Happy !

Becca

Back to top Go down

Post  tryy3 Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:02 am

well, its 2 diffrent plugins, with 2 diffrent points, but they both use level system, so in a while it wont really work that well togheter!

tryy3
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

http://www.raep.info/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down