PerthCraft

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

PerthCraft
PerthCraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me

3 posters

Go down

Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me Empty Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:52 am

I saw community farm on the sign and replant I was taking some wheat and was going to replant I didn't know I couldn't do that it said community farm so idk plz understand.

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me Empty Re: Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me

Post  Psiiche Thu Jan 31, 2013 5:10 pm

You tp'd to me while I was in my town, and I accepted. I don't mind that you looked around and found my farm, but when you started breaking it right in front of me and taking food, that's where you got your ban. I don't have a whole lot of people in my town yet so my farm is not protected, otherwise you wouldn't have been able to break it. "Community Farm" means it is a "farm" for my "community", not a "server farm" or "free for all" farm.
When an owner gets on I'll let them know to remove the ban. Next time ask someone before you start breaking things.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me Empty Re: Psiiche Here me out and plz unban me

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Thu Jan 31, 2013 6:56 pm

thank you and I also asked if I could build a house in your town is it still possible? Also I thought by community it meant as in the whole minecraft community on the server. lol sorry.

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Inv3rt3d Thu Jan 31, 2013 8:11 pm

No, you may only build a house in her town if you get invited, if you're active, it'll be likely that she accept you.
Inv3rt3d
Inv3rt3d

Back to top Go down

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:09 pm

Whoa excuse me Im pretty sure I was talking to her not you, she can have her own words and you don't have to intrude and give a smart ass answer ok? ok? good.

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:38 pm

Whoa yes excuse you indeed, he's a forum moderator so it's his job to help clarify things if one of us game mods can't be on for a reply. Maybe you should wait out a little bit more time on that ban until you learn some courtesy for your fellow players.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  SuprSkinnySmurf Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:55 pm

You over powerd mods huh you can do any thing you want huh I cant believe I fucking even voted for this server and to believe I even wanted to live in you shitty town I only tped to see what it was like cuz stef lived there every servers alike they have a dumb mod who bans you for a stupid reason then other mods butt in on conversations give a rude response and who gets in trouble for his freedom of speech,the player that's who just because all mods are over powerd and stick together so they can pick on the common player. maybe you should be banned for abusing your power and treating me like a piece of shit how bout that and now that ive said my word your gonna ban me forever cuase you don't under stand how to handle a bad response how bout you do your fucking job and actually help me? can you do that also HEY FORRUM MOD I DONT NEED YOU TO FUCKING CLARIFY ANYTHING BECAUSE ALL YOU HELPED ME WITH WAS GETTING DESCRIMINATED AGAINST. Thanks for you time yours truly the one who wanted to have a piece of fucking bread...I mean look pesii your on his favs list so don't say all mods back each other up, if this was another player you wouldn't have said shit diddly.

SuprSkinnySmurf
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Psiiche Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:30 am

Thread locked. Your outburst shows your true colors. Common sense isn't written in the rules it's just something you should have by default. I said I would have your ban uplifted and yet you still chose to overreact.
Psiiche
Psiiche
Perthcraftian
Perthcraftian

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down